Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Life according to my phone....

My phone tends to tell stories.... 
It tells Tall tales of a life spent looking at fancy things, sunning myself on pristine beaches, and hours and hours of free time to DIY and teach my child to ride her bike.

Ahhhem....
don't be deceived by its allure of grandeur.. 

last weeks "behind the scenes" story mainly involved a  super grumpy baby, seriously snotty tissues, and crazy overwhelmed parents

here is my jerky phones version of what happened the couple weeks.

I installed some stuff at various clients..

 a custom chair ...

some amazing art by Jenny....


some cute wallpaper...


and a couple gorgeous mirrors in a master bath



then I whipped together some pretty pillow combos from the shoppe,


 and some other pretty pillows were pulled for the most perfect of clients


 Me and the duck got inspired and started a crazy DIY project.



and I was inspired to do even more DIY after a quick visit to Anthro.
 I am gonna paint some rocks!



Then,
 My BABY learned how to ride a bike...with double pink eye and a double ear infection no less


Then to reward her we decided to take her to Disneyland...
which earned me a giant  GOLD STAR at parenting...


Then we remembered she had double pink eye and a double ear infection which made her miserable and me a giant asshole at life...especially at parenting.

sounds like a week chock full of fun and excitement.....but in reality MOST of it was spent nursing my wee one on the couch .

blurghhhh

22 comments:

  1. For some reason when my son is super cranky, I think the brilliant cure all is the bring him out in public and do something 'fun', and then spend the whole time panicking with self doubt and anxiety while my babe throws a fit in chapters because I wont let him rip down every toy in the kids section....that was my evening last night. I feel ya.
    The DIY is brilliant, can you give a little insight into materials needed and cost? is it much cheaper than a closet system?
    I think that is my all time FAVOURITE MFAMB PAINTING EVER. I just adore that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some seriously amazing projects going on here...cannot wait to see more! hope your little one feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the bike riding accomplishment! She must have felt like such a big girl!!!! Hope she is feeling better today!

    xo,
    Camila

    ReplyDelete
  4. they did a most excellent job stretching it out! and the room is fantastic, the painting is perfect in there. really. you win. E wins.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crap about ears and eyes...no fun at all poor thing. The rest of this is heaven...LOVE Jenny's painting and that mirror glimpse- also the painted rocks and the DIY bookcases- funnily enough, I'm contemplating doing something similar in my basement reno- yours are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the painting over the fireplace! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way the entire interiors has been designed, looks real great and much inspiring with the bright colors and textures...NYC professional organizer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man that wallpaper!!! Can you tell us anything about it??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor G! That sounds rough.

    Love the textile mix, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  10. helloooo. In love with that wallpaper. I'm opening a store in a beach town and I need it! Do you know where to buy or who makes it?? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really liked the wall tiles in your cute wallpaper shot as well, the combination worked really well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 9m Property Solution is a Best Interior designers in hyderabadand realty organization conceived with the central purpose of providing easy solutions in the realty sector in India .Description

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! Thanks for sharing this information. I gained quite a lot of knowledge after reading your blog thank you.

    Interior Design Melbourne | Kitchen Design Melbourne | Interior Design Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  14. The chair in the first pic is absolutely gorgeous! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ombre stones! J'adore! You can check our watercolor Radiant Orchid mural here http://pixersize.com/blog/en/11467/pixers-ultimate-guide-pantone-2014-radiant-orchid. We have also turquoise version :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I fell in love with that chair (first photo). Thanks for sharing these great ideas!
    Patrick Tan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Sir/Madam
    OFIA(Office For International Architecture ) is a design focused Architectural practice based in New Delhi, India. Led by Australia trained Architect Sanjiv Malhan, OFIA is a team of Architects and Interior Designers exclusively working on Residential Apartments, Houses and Home Theatre; Offices, Showrooms, Retail Outlets and Kiosks; Hookah / Sheesha Bar, Bar and Restaurants, Night Clubs and Disco; SPA and Massage Parlours, Medical and Laser Clinics.

    We would like to our projects to be featured on your website/blog.
    There are two examples of our work for your perusal.
    FLO Lounge http://OFIA.in/flo.htm

    Residence http://OFIA.in/Entertainment.htm

    ReplyDelete
  18. Best Business Plan from home, invest as low as $1 and get 10% Daily Profit
    www.ansearnings.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pleasure to watch your blog amazing thought, every pic is innovative, beautiful, and colorful
    Singapore interior design

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Friends,

    This is a great inspiring article about Amber Interiors.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...Nice blog...attractive and good work by you ...i like it and appreciate you...keep it up ...good

    detail given by you.

    Thanks a lot!
    Susan


    More information about me visit me at : Polycarbonate Multiwall Sheet

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**