Monday, February 4, 2013

spring is coming...at least I hope

even though I am still in the UK and its minus  -7,235

I cant help but dream of spring.

I am going crazy shopping for all things corally, minty, and muted. The shoppe is getting its fair share of pretty new pillows that I thought I would give you a glimpse of. 


They are screaming spring...no?

Wanna know whats even better.....

$98.00

if you are interested before they go live, just email me

I come home tomorrow. This trip has been very very stressful and sad, however I am ready to come home and start fresh. 

I have some really exciting things in the works for 2013 and I am ready as ever to get the ball rolling.

P.S the new website/blog is almost complete!!!!
 I will do my damndest to make sure you all know about the dates of the big switch and what I will need you all to do to stay with the program

15 comments:

  1. Is this pillow on bottom right still for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the pillows and great price too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely pillows. :) The price $98.00 is for all 8 of them or only for 1 pillow??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful patterns on those and love the muted hues. We're presently designing a bedroom around a Navajo rug that was part of Grandmom's collection. We'll remember Grandmom and everything she stood up for at the start of every day. It's never easy to say goodbye to someone who has been such a huge part of your identity (or your spouse's). Here's hoping February 5 is the beginning of a glorious 2013 for you. And now we're popping over to your store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love those pillows! I am so ready for spring too! Hope your days are getting better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Great Creativity. of Interior Design of these pillow

    ReplyDelete
  7. A rather significant error here, I am afraid: I suppose we should finally accept that spring is coming doesn't work. Very likely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pillow. Its realy cute... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would like to have those cuddly and colorful pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome! It's true haven't seen you put much painting up here in a while, but really good.

    Interior Design Melbourne | Kitchen Design Melbourne | Interior Design Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vivid colored pillows, love to have them in my bedroom or sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your post is really helpful for Home design & Construction.I am finding this kind of helpful real estate blog and content .I have found some important info and helpful tips from commercial builders brisbane blog and their info was really fantastic.But you have posted nice so please keep it up .

    ReplyDelete
  13. A home can never have enough throw pillows. They are so playful and really bring the couch out of its dormant state. I think that these would go so well with the theme I have right now.
    Cynthia |

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful pillows its all looking pretty with different colors.
    retail display

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**